“GLORIFYING GOD BY BUILDING BELIEVERS
We believe that the mission of the Church is more important as the day of Christ’s return nears. According to Hebrews 10:19-25
“Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus, By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh; And having an high priest over the house of God; Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water. Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works: Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching. “
With the above verses, we believe the Lord desires to be a part of a church family for several reasons:
- “To draw near with a true heart in the full assurance of faith (V22).”
- “To hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering (V23).
- “To provoke unto love and to good works (V24).”
- “To not forsake the assembling of ourselves (V25).”
- “To exhort one another (V25).”
Family Fellowship Baptist Church is a place where our family can accomplish these hopes.